Our Software Testing Bootcamp is a free 6-week immersive training geared toward upskilling individuals with non-technical backgrounds to obtain high-paying, high-demand jobs in software testing.
You will receive a hands-on simulation of what it’s like to work in an agile environment while learning the basics of how to implement agile methodologies while testing software:
- Introduction to Software Development and the Role of QA: Get an introduction to how software is developed and how to start thinking like a tester.
- Introduction to Agile: Gain an understanding of Agile software development, Scrum, user story development, sprint planning and project management.
- Test Strategies, Methodologies, and Test Cases: Learn the secrets of test architecture, design, and test case best practices.
- Test Execution and Reporting: Get familiar with the goals of test execution, how to identify and categorize bugs, and the elements of effective bug reporting.
Benefits of the Bootcamp
- This bootcamp is great for anyone who wants to pivot or change careers, or anyone with a non-technical background looking to break into tech.
- Build in-demand testing skills to prepare you for top-paying jobs in tech while developing professional connections.
- Learn from testing experts who have a track record for coaching and developing software testing talent at all levels.
- Be considered for a job opportunity with QualityWorks as an entry-level Quality Assurance Consultant.
Requirements to Join
- Must be looking for new career opportunities
- Must have an interest in software testing
- Must be willing to commit to the full 6-week program
- Must have access to a computer and reliable internet
- Must be a recent graduate with an IT or computer science degree, OR have at least 3-5 years of experience in a professional capacity (Education, Finance, Healthcare, Entertainment or Marketing experience preferred)
- 6-weeks of hands-on training to build your skills in testing.
- Designed for beginners. No tech background required to join.
- 100% online instruction and activities with live sessions led by instructors.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2022
Bootcamp Start Date: August 13, 2022