Our agile software testing Bootcamp is a free 6-week immersive training geared specifically toward upskilling individuals with non-technical backgrounds to obtain high-paying, high-demand technical jobs in software testing.
The aim of the Bootcamp is to provide job opportunities to Americans who exist within marginalized communities, particularly African-Americans and persons of color by training and placing talented resources in companies looking for software testers.
You will learn the foundation, tools, and techniques of software testing and land a job in tech through our immersive Software Testing Bootcamp.
Benefits of the Bootcamp
- Build In-demand testing skills
- Build the skills you need to occupy one of the 9000+ unfulfilled testing jobs in the US with a starting salary of $60k.
- Learn from Industry Experts
- Learn from experts in the testing industry with a track record for coaching and developing software testing talent at all levels.
- Get Dedicated Career Support
- Get professional career development coaching including job sourcing to help you land a role that best fits your new skillset.
Requirements to Join
- Must be looking for new career opportunities
- Must have an interest in the space
- Must be willing to commit to the full 6 weeks of the program
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in a professional capacity (Priority Industries- Education, Finance, Healthcare, Entertainment, IT, Marketing)
- Preference will be given to persons of color and persons displaced by Covid-19
- 6 Weeks of Hands-on Training to build your skills in testing
- Designed for beginners. No Tech Background required to join
- 100% Online Instruction and Activities with live sessions led by instructors.
Start Date: October 24
Application Deadline: October 5th